Monday, February 20, 2017

About this blog

In this blog you will be reading about my life since I have had my Labrador Retriever. The life of have any dog breed is always an adventure, but having a Labrador as your best friend is at another level. My Labrador's name is Zeplin. No, he is not named after Led Zeppelin. His name actually came from another dog that I was intending to adopt but he had been adopted before I had the chance. 

Zeplin has given me many good times throughout the five years of having him. Through this blog I plan on sharing these experiences with you. Some of them will be full of joy, others will be full of fear and anger. These emotions are all things that come of having a Labrador as your best friend. On top of the funny and adventurous stories that will be told here, I hope that you will find out how much love a dog can bring to your life.

Zeplin is a unique dog with a personality that I have never seen in a dog before. He is smart most of the time, but sometimes he does odd things that make me question is intelligence. Here is a photo of one of these times:
In this photo it shows how goofy he can be. This is a common thing for Zeplin. He finds himself in these awkward situations and does not care. You as a reader can expect pictures and stories that are similar to this picture. I have very many. 

This blog is for anyone that wants to know the stories created by a Labrador Retriever. You may be a dog owner looking for someone to relate to or a person looking to learn about having a dog as your best friend. It doesn't matter who you are this blog will provide entertainment and maybe even help you. Maybe this blog will help you make the decision to get a best friend like Zeplin for yourself. I encourage questions and comments on my blog. I will answer and comment back.
 

2 comments:

  1. Labrador Retriever are very cool dogs. My best friend grew up with Labrador Retrievers and I got to get to know this type of dog my whole life. Very smart dogs, my other friend hunts with his Labrador Retriever and she does an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My in-laws have a Yellow Lab, named Oscar, and he is the funniest dog I have ever met. I am looking forward to reading Zeplin's stories. I know that if I wasn't so allergic to Labs they would be my first choice for a dog.

    ReplyDelete